Transformation of an image
Creating an image is probably the most important thing for a photo session. almost anything can become a source for the image: a fiction film character or a girl from a pinting
To get in the end a non-standard creative photo the photo session should have a creative approach! Such shooting demands a thorough preparation: selection of an idea, of an image and of mood.
Taking into account your wish the Exposed Creative Group team will suggest ideas on your image, select outfits, apply makeup and make a hairdo.
The shooting includes:
- 4-6 hours of shooting. One styled image
- Discussion of the shooting style and selecting image: makeup, hair, outfit, accessories.
- Creation of an image by stylist-makeup expert.
- 30-40 photographs on a CD
- 10 photos in basic retouching
- 1 photo with professional retouching ready for printing.
Any photographs made at Exposed photostudio you can get on a digital carrier or/and printed on various types of material: various types of paper (metallic, water colour paper etc) foamcore, aluminium, acryl, fabric, canvas etc. A detailed proposal and costs calculation available by phone:
+7 495 952 08 91
and at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org